Robert T. Weimer manages the estate/succession litigation section of the firm. He also has extensive experience in mental health litigation and family law matters. He counsels clients through complex successions; and guides clients through succession law controversies among executors, heirs, and legatees. Additionally, he has represented clients in a wide variety of family law matters, including custody, visitation, divorce, tutorship, and curatorship. He is a frequent lecturer in Louisiana estate matters.
Robert is originally from Ocean Springs, Mississippi. His hobbies include yoga, cooking and traveling.
Robert is licensed to practice law in Louisiana and Texas and a member of the New Orleans Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- 50% Probate/Succession
- 50% Family Law
- Louisiana, 2008
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. – 2008
- Honors: With Honors
- University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama
- B.A. magna cum laude – 2005
- Honors: Political Science Distinction Award
- Major: Political Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member, 2008 – 2009