Carley E. Di Stefano is an associate at Brown Wiemer LLC. Carley was admitted to the Louisiana Bar in 2019. During law school, she was a student practitioner in the Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic & Center for Social Justice. At the firm, she primarily practices family law and general litigation matters.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Louisiana, 2019
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Honors: Moot Court
- The University of New Orleans, New Orleans Louisiana
- Major: Political Science, Concentration in Pre-Law
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Louisiana Bar Association, Family Law Section
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Our firm takes a team approach to dealing with your complex legal issues. When you hire Brown Weimer LLC, you gain the perspective and insight our team approach provides. Contact our law firm below or call our office at (504) 561-8700 to arrange an initial consultation with our team.